REVIEW THE CATCHThe Captain's Log. Good things come to those who bait.
This page is an up-to-date view of LaDucTrading’s LIVE Portfolio showing NON-members ALL CLOSED TRADES – across multiple time-frames and strategies. To access ALL OPEN TRADES, and receive intraday trade alerts via SMS/email/Web, sign up for either the LIVE Trading Room or Trade Alerts.
Automated Stock, Options and Futures Trading From InterActive Brokerage Account.
Moving to Funded and Allocated Trading July 15, 2019!
The Catch – Samantha’s LIVE Portfolio – Closed Trades Only
ONLY EXECUTION PAYS So…Our Automated Trade Alerts Exit When Stops Are Hit!
These Stops – for Stocks, Options and Futures – are based on the projected price of the underlying equity, which we enter manually when we enter a trade (Think: “Conditional Order” in a brokerage account). These Stops – both Profit and Loss – are subjective and often based on the high price (when going short) or low price (when going long) of the corresponding range bar – a range bar that is determined by the chart time-frame. Sounds complicated but it’s not:
- Chases – trades that typically last 1-3 Days employing options 1-3 weeks out – and often based on hourly chart time-frame.
- Swings – trades that typically last 1-3 Weeks employing options 1-3 months out – and often based on daily chart time-frame.
- Trends – trades that typically last 1-3 Months employing options 3-6 months out – and often based on weekly chart time-frame.
- Stocks (Only) – trades that don’t lend themselves easily to options – and can be any duration from Chase to Trend.
- Futures (Intraday) – trades that are directional for chasing and hedging during the day – and open/closed during mostly market hours 8:00 – 5:00 ET.
IMPORTANT: Automated Stops trigger executed fills/orders (through Interactive Brokers) which triggers the Exit Price in the Live Portfolio which triggers the Trade Alerts you receive via Web and Email and SMS. You enter trades at your own risk. Learn more.
To view all Trade Log columns including Realized Profit/Loss, use the scroll bar at the bottom. To view all Live Portfolios, click on the separate tabs at the bottom. Refresh Often.
The Catch – Futures LIVE Portfolio – Closed Trades Only
Note: The following are Intraday Futures Trades open/closed during regular market hours (9:30 – 4:00 ET). No Overnight Futures Trades.
- To view all Trade Log columns, use the scroll bar at the bottom.
- Note there are separate tabs at the bottom for more details.
- Refresh Often.