Premarket Client Review:
See what I said Tuesday May 5th as I reviewed recent news, my unique INTERMARKET themes from my member-only weekend post to clients as well as review of Monday trades and market thoughts.
Recommended Trade Ideas Highlighted:
Macro bullish USD, bearish TLT and long a bunch of Micro chases/swings: UGA, UNG, VLO, CVI, HFC, MPC, XOM; X, TSLA, ROKU, SNAP, NFLX, TWLO, GBTC.
- UGA – recommended swing long last week near $12 now $15
- TSLA – recommended Mon >$733 now $820
- ROKU – recommended Mon >$114, hit $134 PT pre EPS
- SNAP – recommended Mon>$16.50 now $18
- NFLX – recommended Mon >$415, now $440
- TWLO – recommended swing long 4/21 >$100 now $180 post EPS
- GBTC – recommended swing long 4/23 at $8 now $12.50
Intraday SPX levels
My intraday trading range given to clients Monday in my live trading room: above SPX $2898 resistance is bullish, below $2868 is bearish.