Curious how I have been seeing the market and the trading vehicles I’ve recommended to clients?
Each trading day, after I close my Live Trading Room, I write up a review of what I find to be most market relevant and market moving. Of course it includes my style of Macro analysis and Micro trading ideas!
Market Timing Calls Reviewed – Monday and Tuesday (Feb 10th + 11th) Fishing Plans: UNLOCKED
Below are the Daily Fishing Plans for Monday and Tuesday where I highlighted Top Trades Still Working from the prior week:
- SPX has risen 100 points from my bullish call but to my $3380/3400 price target.
- The many swing trades I recommended on Monday and Tuesday of LAST WEEK are STILL WORKING this week DESPITE higher USD, Poor Breadth, COVID-19 +Sanders: REGN, ABBV, SBAC, OI, PYPL, SQ, ULTA, FCX, GILD, LB, WORK, IWM, NFLX, AMZN, XLF, BAC, XME, XLE, SDC, DDOG, UBER, CRWD, BILI, LJPC, IIPR, GWPH, TEVA, SHAK, WYNN, SPWR, ULTA, NVTA, DB, GBTC
- I also made Macro-to-Micro Market Timing Calls all of which worked.
- Higher US Dollar
- Higher Rates
- Growth-To-Value Rotation
- China and Reflation Trades
Can your active trading and investing results benefit from my best-of-breed Macro-to-Micro analysis, Quant Color, Focus on Sector Rotation plays and Stock specific trade set-ups? If that’s a yes, what are you waiting for?
Market Timing Calls from Friday January 31st Still Working:
- Long SPX on Growth/CoronaVirus fears abating
- Long Commodities – Reflation theme
- Long IPOs where speculation breeds faster than bunnies